- Why? -Because The traffic jam is terrible. (the initial reason).
- Why? -Because The road I travel through, has too many vehicles plying at the same time.
- Why? -Because The road is clogged because everyone is trying to get out of the jam, and in the process creating the jam.
- Why? -Because There is no one respecting each other or the law. i am doing the same.
- Why? -Because We do not follow basic traffic rules. (fifth why, could be a root cause)
(Possible) Solutions: I shall start following traffic rules stringently. I will educate /press my family /friends to strictly follow traffic rules. And I shall be patient while traveling to office. Maybe I will start earlier.
अरुले गु खायो भन्दैमा आफुले नि खानु भएन।
(Be the change you want to see around you.)
Where can you use this 5 why’s concept better? Add your experiments or thoughts below.