Here are ‘motivator’ Robin Sharma’s inspirational writings. Hope you will end more positive by the time you finish this. Everyone needs some motivation once in a while !
11 Rules To Change Our World
1. You be the change you dream of seeing (Thanks Mahatma Gandhi). “If everyone of us would sweep their own doorstep, the whole world would be clean,” observed Mother Teresa. She was right.
2. Make time every day to reconnect to your highest ideals and boldest dreams. Without hope, people perish.
3. Leave every person you meet better than you found them. Life’s too short to withhold encouragement and kindness.
4. As I wrote in ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari”, see every setback as a stepping stone and every problem as a blessing in disguise. Contrary to what critics might say, these are NOT corny aphorisms. They are timeless truths of humanity. (And critics are just people too scared to grow their dreams anyway – pay no attention to them. The world needs more people lifting people up rather than putting people down).
5. Go the extra mile in everything you do – you don’t need a title to be a leader. And on your