A couple of What ifs:
- a) What if some dynamic young leaders of different political parties decided to come together and start fresh and make a new party (the way kadima was formed in Israel).
- b) What if they then, brought all the young social entrepreneurs and economic advisors into their core political team and make “a million man job creation” their primary election agenda
- c) What if they turned to the Non resident Nepalis for funding their organization through their website and transparently post their party spendings.
- d) What if this youth party decided on “green” and “economic development” as vehicles for change!
- e) What if the new “youth” party pitched in to form a dream team of national planning commission to put a successful entrepreneur, a young social entrepreneur, a globalization expert and an environmental social entrepreneur.
- f) What if this party restricts its leadership’s age limit to 50 years and below.
- g) What if it advocated chinese, english, hindi, entrepreneurship, mathematics and “effective communication skills” as a pre-requisite subjects for all schoolers upto high school.
- What if….. (add yours)